Thurs. 9/9--Today we had Maria's meeting at 2pm. The disabilities manager does not want Maria to come to Head Start without a 1:1 aid. The school will not give her an aid until the meeting on September 28th. Head Start is going to allow her to start on Monday the 14th as long as I come with her.
Fri. 9/11--Maria and I went to CP in Elmira to find a chair that will fit Maria. The chair is high enough for her to reach the table and has straps to hold her in.
Sat. 9/12--Marsha's grandma had been in the hospital, so we decided that we should head out to see her today. She is still weak, but was very grateful for our visit.